Information Per Serving:
- One Serving (2 level scoops) 39 g
- Servings per Container 14
- Calories 150
- Carbohydrate 16 g
- Sodium 100 mg
- Fat 5 g
- Dietary Fibre 7 g
- Pea Protein (Pisum sativum. Seed) 10 g
- Isomaltooligosaccharides 5.5 g
- Rice Protein (Rice protein concentrate) 2 g
- Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) (400 mg alpha-Linolenic acid) 2 g
- 2’-Fucosyllactose 2 g
- L-Lysine (L-Lysine HCl) 1,650 mg
- L-Leucine 1,820 mg
- L-Valine 1,190 mg
- L-Isoleucine 1,070 mg
- L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine† 500 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Zinc (zinc gluconate) 11.25 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 5 mg AT
- Niacinamide 5 mg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate) 2.5 mg
- Copper (copper gluconate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (manganese gluconate) 1.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 0.5 mg
- Riboflavin 425 mcg
- Thiamin (thiamine HCl) 375 mcg
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 375 mcg
- Folate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 185.2 mcg
- Chromium (chromium picolinate) 120 mcg
- Biotin 75 mcg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 52.5 mcg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 37.5 mcg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1.5 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sugarcane juice, natural flavours, sunflower oil, medium-chain triglycerides, silicon dioxide, xanthan gum, monk fruit extract, and rosemary extract.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (39 grams) of UltraGI Replenish with 237 mL (8 fl. oz.) of water twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have liver disease, a kidney disorder or diabetes.
Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur in rare cases, in which case discontinue use.
May cause mild gastro-intestinal discomfort such as gas.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 months.