Thyroid Synergy™ is designed to be an all-in-one thyroid support product that may benefit thyroid conditions. In just one product, it is now possible for the clinician to provide botanical and nutritional enhancement of thyroid hormone production, peripheral conversion of T4 to T3, as well as receptor function and recognition of thyroid hormones. The non-stimulating adaptogenic botanical American ginseng (Panax quinquifolius) is included to help control variations in cortisol, which can have profound effects on peripheral thyroid hormone conversion, as well as serum blood glucose and insulin levels, inducing dysglycemia and laying the foundations for metabolic syndrome.
- N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine 100 mg
- Chromium (Chromic bisglycinate, Chromium nicotinate) 25 mcg
- Copper (Cupric bisglycinate) 250 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- Manganese (Manganese bisglycinate) 2.5 mg
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius-Root) (5% Ginsenosides) 100 mg
- Forskohlii (Plectranthus barbatus-Root) (20% Forskolin, 75:1) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2.5 mg
- Selenium (Selemethionine) 25 mcg
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate) 302.2 mcg RAE (1000 IU)
- Zinc (Zinc bisglycinate) 12.5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Take two capsules per day with meals a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or digoxin, if you have diabetes, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.