H-S-N Complete ™ is a comprehensive formula that combines a wide range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanicals to provide the building blocks for healthy hair, skin and nails, all of which are protective components of the body.
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids from palm) : 5 000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) : 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) : 2 000 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin HCL) : 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)(as Ribo) : 50 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) : 50 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) : 100 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL 40 mg; Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 10 mg) : 50 mg
- Folate (as Nature Folate blend) : 200 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) : 100 mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) : 1 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate) : 30 mg
- Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Glycinate Chelate) : 2 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Glycinate Chelate) : 2 mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine : 500 mg
- Glycine : 300 mg
- L-Proline : 250 mg
- L-Lysine : 250 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Decaffeinated) (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) [standardized to contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCg] : 250 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) : 250 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) [standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins] : 200 mg
- Hytolive®- Olive Fruit Extract (Olea europaea) (fruit) [standardized to contain 10% hydroxytyrosol] : 100 mg
- Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris) (stem)[standardized to contain 40% silica] : 85 mg
Other ingredients: hypromellose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If you are taking antibiotics, do not use this product. If you are taking nitroglycerin, do not use this product.
For adult use only. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have kidney stones, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have a liver disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite and consult a health care practitioner. If you have an iron deficiency, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.