GI Revive™ offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can not only absorb nutrients, but also to prevent toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream. Maintaining gut health is the key to maintaining overall wellness. GI Revive™ powder, which is sweetened with xylitol, can be mixed into any beverage or functional food powder and can be used as part of a health program for achieving optimal GI health and regularity.
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus-Fruit) 100 mg
- Aloe vera (Leaf gel) (8:1) 300 mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis-Root) 100 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra-Root) (8:1) 400 mg
- L-Glutamine 1500 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla-Flower) 100 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 100 mg
- Mucins 200 mg
- N-Acetylglucosamine (N-Acetyl-beta-D-glucosamine-Shellfish/crustacean free) 1000 mg
- Pectin (Citrus sinensis-Fruit 1000 mg
- Prune plum (Prunus domestica-Fruit flesh) 100 mg
- Slippery elm bark powder (Ulmus rubra-Stem bark inner) 200 mg
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa-Aged bark) 100 mg
- Zinc L-carnosine (Polaprezinc) (22% Zinc) 75 mg
Tapioca dextrin, natural peach flavour, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, citric acid, vegetable cellulose, silicon dioxide, decaffeinated black tea (Camellia sinsensis-Leaf).
Add approx. two teaspoons (7.5 g) to juice, stir briskly and consume immediately once daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products.
Maintain adequate fluid intake.
For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
If you experience gastrointestinal upset including constipation, diarrhea and bloating, discontinue use.
Allergy has been known to occur in which case, discontinue use.
Consult a health care professional prior to use if symptoms persist or worse, if you have ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, hemorrhoids, if you are trying to conceive, if you are following a low-protein diet, or if you are taking blood thinners/anticoagulants or antihypertensive mediation.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from an immune system disorder, cancer, asthma, have severe allergies, or diabetes.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking immunosuppressants, are at risk of organ rejection, or are awaiting organ or bone marrow transplant.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asterceae/Compositae/Daisy family, if you are taking medications that inhibit peristaltic movement, if you have intestinal blockage, or if you have difficulty swallowing.