FemGuard+Balance™ supports classic herbal hormonal balancing in the form of vitex, polygonum and black cohosh, along with DIM and chrysin for protection and support of beneficial estrogen aromatase activity. Calcium-Dglucarate promotes the proper elimination of excess estrogens. Rosemary, resveratrol, grape seed extract, and EGCg from green tea are included for maximum antioxidant protection. Vitamins B6, B12, and folates promote proper cell differentiation. Magnesium and calcium are also included. Women often use this product with DFH Complete Multi™ and OsteoForce™ Supreme.
4 capsules contain:
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 30mg 1500%
- Folate 400mcg 100% —(as Quatrefolic [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt 800mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 400mcg 6667%
- Calcium (as calcium d-glucarate) 50mg 5%
- Magnesium (as di-magnesuim malate) 50mg 13%
- Calcium D-Glucarate 400mg
- Chrysin 200mg
- Chaste Tree Extract 200mg —Vitex agnus castus) (fruit) (standardized to contain 0.5% agnusides)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) 100mg —[standardized to contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCg]
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) 100mg
- Black Cohosh Extract (Acetaea racemosa)100mg —(root)[standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides]
- Broccoli Seed Extract (Brassica oleracea italica) 100mg —(seed) [standardized to contain 8% sulforaphane glucosinolate]
- Trans Resveratrol 20mg —from 40mg Polygonum cuspidatum (root)
Other Ingredients: cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, sunflower lecithin, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate. Contains NO: GMOs, gluten.
Take 4 capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have been diagnosed with, or are at risk for a blood pressure disorder, if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, if you have an iron deficiency, are attempting to conceive, or if you are taking hormone- containing medications or prescription medications as resveratrol may alter the effectiveness of these medications.
Consult a health care practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble, joint pain, hot flashes, night sweats, mood changes, vaginal dryness, irregular menstruations, changes in libido.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a liver disorder.
May cause nausea, abdominal pain, hyperglycemia and/or diarrhea.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.