Cordyceps is a fungus that was discovered in China several hundred years ago, and which only grew at above 4000 meters altitude. Now grown in laboratory, this fungus has several therapeutic features:
- Increases the production of red blood cells
- Improves kidney function
- Supports adrenal gland activity
- Increases physical performance
- Supports spleen, lungs and liver during dieting.
- Organic Cordyceps Mycelia 250 mg Cordyceps CS-4 250 mg
- Ophiocordyceps sinensis : 500 mg
- Other ingredients
- Magnesium stearate
2-3 capsules daily as needed or as directed by a specialist. I
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are currently taking anticoagulants or antiplatelet medications.
Caution should be taken in individuals with exterior pathogen disorders.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an autoimmune disorder or lung disorder.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.