Chaque dose (46 g) contient:
- Calories 160
- Calories provenant de lipides 35
- Lipides totaux: 4 g
- Gras saturés 1 g
- Glucides totaux 22 g
- Fibres 3 g
- Sucres 10 g
- Protéines 15 g
- Vitamine A (2500 UI Bêta-carotène, 1250 UI rétinyl-palmitate) 3750 UI
- Vitamine C (acide ascorbique) 60 mg – Vitamine D (cholécalciférol) 40 UI
- Vitamine E (d-alpha-tocophérol) 300 UI – Thiamine (thiamine HCI) 0.75 mg
- Riboflavine 0.85 mg
- Niacine (niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamine B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 50 mg
- Folate (calcium L-5-Méthyltetrahydrofolate) 499 mcg
- Vitamine B12 (méthylcobalamine) 30 mcg
- Biotine 159 mcg
- Acide pantothénique (D-calcium pantothénate) 5 mg
- Calcium (citrate) 350 mg
- Fer (fumarate de fer) 9 mg
- Phosphore (dipotassium phosphate) 260 mg
- Iodine (iodide de potassium) 75 mcg
- Magnésium (citrate) 240 mg
- Zinc (oxide) 7.5 mg
- Cuivre (gluconate) 1 mg
- Manganèse 1 mg
- Chrome (polynicotinate de chrome) 100 mcg
- Sodium 50 mg
- Potassium (phosphate de dipotassium et iodide de potassium) 300 mg
- Écaille de lin (lignans) 1.84 g
- Choline (bitartrate de choline) 450 mg
- Curcuma (curcuma longa) extrait de rhizome – [normalisé à 95% (200 mg) curcuminoïdes] 210 mg
- Isoflavones [provenant de Kudzu (pueraria lobata) extrait de racine] 25 mg
- L-Lysine (L-Lysine HCI) 17.5 mg
- L-Threonine 17.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, fructose, olive oil, natural flavors, xanthan gum, hydrogenated vegetable oil (one or more of highly refined soybean oil, palm oil, and cottonseed oil), rice maltodextrin, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides.
Blend or shake 2 level scoops (46 grams) of Estrium into 8 fluid ounces of water, juice, or soy, almond, rice, or organic cow’s milk twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product has been formulated to provide nutritional support for female patients who may have premenstrual symptoms and complaints. It has not been tested for interactions with oral contraceptive medications, and the effectiveness of oral contraceptives for birth control cannot be ensured during use of Estrium. Please discuss this important concern with your healthcare practitioner.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 46 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Provides specialized nutritional support for women with premenstrual syndrome in the form of a specialized blend of macronutrients with all essential vitamins and minerals, along with specially selected non-soy phytoestrogens, antioxidants, and flaxseed hull (equal to approximately one tablespoon of whole flaxseed). Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and hormone balance.
- Ingredients that promote estrogen metabolism and the maintenance of a healthy hormonal balance.
- Axis Endo also contains fortified rice protein, antioxidants and easily assimilated fiber.
- It relieves symptoms related to menstrual cycles, such as abdominal discomfort, irritability, bloating, joint stiffness, breast pain, water retention and unexplained feelings of sadness.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cancer.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder and/or diabetes.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine).
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur in rare cases; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.